The COVID-19 global pandemic crisis showed us just how important it is to have business continuity plans in place for all critical functions of any organization. Making sure your organization can run smoothly and thrive through a full-stop quarantine - and then manage the transition back to a new business and economic environment - takes more than just knowing your employees have the technology to work from different locales.
You also need:
- Plans for remotely supporting current customers
- Processes for finding, virtually onboarding, and supporting new customers
- Processes and procedures that have been mapped out in advance so that business functions can continue with minimal disruption.
- Understanding and methods to support employees’ mental and emotional health throughout the event.
- Plans and processes to physically and mentally assist in transitioning team members to new work realities.
All of these functions take preparation and planning, and People Factor is uniquely equipped to help you through that process.